We work to provide opportunities for development through both training and through career development. Our training is themed around individuals’ career objectives, departmental requirements, and wider business needs or changes, making sure we’re all ready for our next challenge.
We are particularly proud of our team’s career progression – we’re not a huge organisation, but through creative thinking, an eye for talent, and the flexibility that comes with the Company’s growth and development, we have been able to spot opportunities for people to move to roles which are more senior, more challenging, or represent a change of career. This is great for us, as we retain our committed and talented people – and it allows people with talent and ambition to pursue their career aspirations. 9% of our team were promoted into their current roles, and 12% have moved to a different role during their time with HIPPO.
How to apply
If you are interested in a career at HIPPO, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to: HR Department, HIPPO, 1000 Lakeside, North Harbour, Portsmouth PO6 3EN.
Full Time Temporary Contract (12 months estimated)
HIPPO™ is a revolutionary National Waste Management Company, providing innovative and integrated waste and recycling solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive who will be the internal creative marketing resource to both create on/offline marketing collateral and implement website content changes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working from creative briefs to design, development and deliver creative collateral
- Implementing content updates to the HIPPO website
- Develop engaging designs for evolving needs, especially within the digital sphere
- Web page mock-ups, email campaigns and social media content
- Monitor, prepare, manage and police use of HIPPO's image across social media, web, sales and offline marketing collateral
- Maintenance of corporate stationery and all brand assets including logos
- Work with external agencies to ensure consistency of imagery and to fulfill image and design requirements
- Design and run email campaigns to support marketing activity
- Maintain reporting on competitor analysis and market positioning
- Update and maintain relevant databases
In addition, the role requires that an excellent service to all customers, internal and external, is provided in line with company standards and Brand Guidelines. Our ideal candidate will have 2 years marketing design experience and be skilled in use of Adobe Creative Cloud. In return you will provided with a competitive benefits package and be part of an environmentally focused and fast-growing Company.
To apply please send your CV and covering email to: email@example.com