From Monday 26th April - Sunday 2nd May 2021, National Gardening week is back!
This year the campaign is very much focused on the links between gardening and wellbeing. With the pandemic’s restrictions over the last year it’s only become more evident how essential these spaces are for our physical and mental health.
The Royal Horticultural Society will be sharing plenty of top-tips and encouraging everyone to spend time in gardens and green spaces where possible.
In the spirit of sharing tips and encouraging you to get outside, we thought we’d share a roundup of our most popular garden related blogs that so many seem to find useful.
- How to get rid of soil
- Water saving in the garden or allotment
- Garden waste skip hire - what you need to know
- Garden inspiration for revamping your outdoor space
- Weeding and garden waste removal services
- How to lay decking - a step by step guide
- How to paint wooden fence panels
- How to create a vegetable garden
- Conservatory ideas to make your garden flow
If you're looking for a simple, convenient and reliable service for garden waste removal, HIPPO has the perfect solution. Due to their size, flexibility and method of collection, HIPPOBAGs are perfect where access or space is restricted and Skip Hire is not suitable.
Until midnight 3rd May you can SAVE 15% on all HIPPOBAG & collection packages with promo code 'SPRING15'.
Don’t forget to tag us in a picture of you using a HIPPOBAG in your garden project and use the #nationalgardenweek hashtag too.